The friction clutch should meet the following basic req […]
The friction clutch should meet the following basic requirements:
(1) It is guaranteed to transmit the maximum torque emitted by the engine and also has a certain residual torque.
(2) It can be completely separated when it is separated, softened when joined, and has good heat dissipation capability.
(3) The moment of inertia of the driven part is as small as possible. Thus, when the clutch is shifted, the rotational speed of the portion connected to the input shaft of the transmission is relatively easy to change, thereby reducing the impact between the gears.
(4) It has the ability to mitigate the impact in the direction of rotation and attenuate the vibration in this direction, and the noise is small.
(5) The pressure of the platen pressure and the friction coefficient of the friction plate are small, and the work is stable.
(6) Easy to operate and easy to maintain.