1. Pay attention to whether the clutch is slipping. The […]
1. Pay attention to whether the clutch is slipping. There are several reasons for this phenomenon. The main reason is that the clutch pedal free travel is too small, and the separation bearing is often pressed on the diaphragm spring, so that the pressure plate is always in a semi-separated state. Or the clutch platen spring is too soft or broken, and the screw connected to the clutch and the flywheel is loose.
2. When the engine is idling, the clutch pedal can be cut off when the clutch pedal is almost bottomed. When the clutch pedal is depressed, it is difficult to make a gear shift or a harsh impact sound of the transmission gear, or the clutch pedal is not lifted after the gear is engaged, and the vehicle starts to travel, which indicates that the clutch of the vehicle is not completely separated.
3. When the clutch pedal is pressed to 3/4, the clutch should be firmly engaged. Otherwise, check whether the stroke is suitable. You can use the ruler to measure at the pedal. First measure the height of the pedal. Then measure the pedal to feel it. The height of the resistance, the difference between the two values is the clutch stroke value of the vehicle.
4. If abnormal noise occurs during the use of the clutch, it is not normal. The cause of the failure is that the separation bearing is seriously worn, the bearing return spring is too soft or broken, and the diaphragm spring bracket is faulty.